The MPPT Control lets you see the status and modify the setup of all BlueSolar MPPT solar charge controllers that use a VE.Direct communications port (all except 150/70 and 150/85). Note: requires cable, please see below.
• View live status information
• View historical information
• All-time values
• 30-day historical values
• MPPT setup
A few of the values that can be displayed are:
• Panel power
• Panel voltage
• Yield today
• Charger state
• Battery current
• Battery voltage
• Load output state & current (when function is supported by controller)
• Maximum panel voltage
• Maximum power per day
• Maximum battery current
• Maximum battery voltage
• Minimum battery voltage
• Time spent in bulk, absorption, and float per day
The control can also be used to set the following parameters:
• Battery type
• Maximum allowed current Bulk time limit
• Absorption time limit
• Absorption voltage
• Float voltage
• Temperature compensation
• Load output (when function is supported by controller)
• Load switch low & high (when function is supported by controller)
The MPPT Control is mounted in the familiar BMV-700 series housing, maintaining a consistent and professional look to your panels. It can be flush mounted in a 52mm (2") hole, or an optional mounting box is available.
The MPPT Control requires a VE.Direct cable, which is available in various lengths from 1' (0.3m) to 33' (10m).
For more information, see the Victron MPPT Control User's Manual.