Newport Bulkhead Mount Diesel HeaterDickinson Marine
A long established brand recognized worldwide, Dickinson Marine builds beautiful, hand crafted, stainless steel appliances renowned in the marine industry for their excellence in design and their practical and reliable operation. Originally designed for boats, they are now being used in RV's, trailers, garages, tiny houses, and of course, van conversions!
The Newport Bulkhead Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 30-35ft. An attractive, economical diesel burning heater providing comfortable, dry heat, the Newport is small, compact, and bulkhead mounted.
- Requires 3” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 4ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Decorative laser cut valve cover.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
For more information see the fan wiring diagram.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 22 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU