The SourceLT non-switch panel system for Toyota Tundra ('12-17) is designed to be paired with the sPOD™ app on your phone or tablet, saving hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, solid-state 6-circuit control system that provides a clean and safe way to power and control 12VDC accessories. Due to the small footprint of the SourceLT, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
Pair the Source LT with the sPOD™ app on your phone or tablet, you have a controller that can be used anywhere. Backed by sPOD's 5 year manufacturer warranty*, stay in control with the sPOD SourceLT control system.
The Toyota Tundra 2012-2017 setup includes the following:
- (1) SourceLT System
- (1) 36” Battery Cable Set
- (1) Mounting Bracket
- All necessary hardware
Specs for the SourceLT:
- 6 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
- 12-position terminal block
- Integrated low voltage cutoff battery protection w/ optional override
- 100 amp in-line fuse
- Operates on 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Built in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control