Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 Solar Charge Controller - BluetoothVictron
With a worldwide reputation for innovation, reliability, and quality, Netherlands based Vitron has been serving the marine, vehicle, and off-grid markets with their power systems for over 45 years. We're hard-pressed to find anyone that matches Victron for quality.
The Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/30 updates the BlueSolar MPPT 100/30 with built-in Bluetooth connectivity. This has two advantages:
• Saves space and cost over a separate Bluetooth dongle
• Allows Bluetooth access when the VE.Direct port is used to connect to a GX deviceThe Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100/30 is a great choice for controlling up to 440 watts of solar panels at 12 volts, or 880 watts of panels at 24 volts, with a maximum recommended PV open circuit voltage of 90vDC. It automatically selects between 12 and 24 volts on the output.
Besides great build quality and a 5-year warranty, the BlueSolar has a number of unique features.
The Victron MPPT 100/30 can be connected right out of the box, and a rotary switch lets you choose between 8 preset battery type profiles. More extensive configuration and monitoring is possible via the free app on your smartphone or tablet. Being able to access 30 days' worth of history, including daily yield and the amount of time spent it each stage, can be valuable for managing your energy collection and use.
The controller can also connect to:
• The Victron Color Control GX Panel, which can also connect to Victron battery chargers, inverters, and battery monitors.
• The new MPPT Control remote, a dedicated monitor/control for all current Victron MPPT controllers with a VE.Direct port.
• The VE.Direct cable can connect Victron MPPT controllers with VE.Direct ports to a Windows PC (more details here).
Outstanding maximum efficiency exceeds 98%, with no cooling fan needed. Full output current up to 40°C (104°F). Internal temperature sensor compensates absorption and float charge voltages for temperature. Electronic components are resin encapsulated to protect against the elements.
|Model||Victron BlueSolar MPPT 100/30|
|Battery voltage||12 / 24 volt auto select|
|Rated charge current||30A|
|Maximum PV power, 12V (a,b)||440 W|
|Maximum PV power, 24V (a,b)||880 W|
|Max. PV short circuit current||30A|
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage||100V|
|Charge voltage 'absorption'||Adjustable, default = 14.4V / 28.8V|
|Charge voltage 'float'||Adjustable, default = 13.8V / 27.6V|
|Charge algorithm||Multi-stage adaptive|
|Temperature compensation||-16 mV / °C resp. -32 mV / °C|
|Operating temperature||-30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)|
|Data communication port||VE.Direct|
|Colour||Blue (RAL 5012)|
|Power terminals||13 mm² / #6 AWG|
|Protection category||IP43 (electronic components), IP22 (connection area)|
|Weight||1.3 kg (2.9 lb)|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||130 x 186 x 70 mm (5.1 x 3.4 x 2.6 inch)|