Color Control GX
The Color Control (CCGX) provides intuitive control and monitoring for all products connected to it. The list of Victron products that can be connected is endless: inverters, Multis, Quattros, all our latest MPPT solar chargers, BMV-700, BMV-600, Lynx Ion + Shunt and more.
VRM Online Portal
Besides monitoring and controlling products on the CCGX, the information is also forwarded to Victron's free remote monitoring website: the VRM Online Portal. To get an impression of the VRM Online Portal, visit https://vrm.victronenergy.com, and try the demo.
The Color Control GX has endless expansion possibilities. To implement all our ideas and wishes will take years, and there are many features that are not yet available. Functions marked with ‘Future function’ will become available later on, as a firmware update. Firmware updates are always free of charge, as with all Victron products. Updating the product is easy: the Color Control GX will update itself automatically as long as it is connected to the internet. Manual updates can be done with a USB stick and microSD cards.
- Multis and Quattros, including split-phase and three phase systems. Monitoring and control (on/off and current limiter). Changing settings is not yet available.
- BlueSolar MPPT 150/70 and the MPPT 150/85. Current solar output is visible on the overview screen, and all parameters are logged to the VRM online portal.
- BlueSolar MPPT Solar Chargers with a VE.Direct port (70/15, 75/15, 100/15, 100/30, 75/50, 100/50, 150/35) can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX. Multiple chargers can be connected at the same time, and they will all appear as a separate Solar Charger in the device list.
- BMV-700 family battery monitors can be connected directly to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX using the VE.Direct Cable.
- BMV-600 family battery monitors can be connected to the VE.Direct ports on the CCGX using the VE.Direct to BMV60xS cable.
- Lynx Ion + Shunt
- Lynx Shunt VE.Can
- NMEA2000 tanksensors
- A USB GPS can be connected to the USB port. Location and speed will be visible on the display, and the data is sent to the VRM Portal for tracking purposes. The map on VRM will show the latest position.
- WiFi USB.
Note that there are more options for products which use the VE.Direct ports, such as BMVs and small MPPTs. They can also be connected through USB, useful when more than two products need to be connected. Use an off-the-shelf USB-hub, and the VE.Direct to USB interface.
- When connected to the internet, the CCGX will update itself automatically when there is a new software version available.
- Multiple languages: English, Chinese, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Swedish and Dutch.
- Use the CCGX as a Modbus-TCP gateway to all connected Victron products. See the Mobius-TCP FAQ for detailed information.
- Like all other Victron products (except batteries), the Color Control GX is supported by a 5-year international warranty.